W.J. Scott Education Library
The W.J. Scott Library has the following facilities available for your use:
- Study space and Pasifika resources are available in Le Ala i le Mālama.
- Research assistance is available from the Subject Librarians—please ask at the Service Point.
- Photocopiers are located throughout the ground floor of the library.
- Student Computing facilities are available on the mezzanine.
- The nearest toilets are located outside the library. Please ask at the Service Point if you need directions.
- Viewing facilities are available for multimedia material. Headphones can be obtained from the Service Point.
- The University wireless network can be accessed throughout the library.
See our opening hours for the year.
In addition to the core study and research resources the collection at the W.J. Scott Library contains a large number of school classroom resources, including multilingual readers, school journals, large format books, and posters.
You can contact the W.J. Scott Library staff by:
Phone: (04) 463-9508
The Client Service Coordinator for W.J. Scott Education Library is:
The Faculty of Education is served by the following Subject Librarians:
Subject Librarians provide specialised research support to staff and students. Contact them to arrange a one on one session.
Virtual Tour of W.J. Scott LibraryTake a look at our virtual tour of the W.J. Scott Library.
Based in the W.J. Scott Education Library, Karori Connect is a collaboration between the Library and Student Academic Services to make access to student services easier for Karori Campus students.
In addition to Library services, you can meet in person with staff from:
You can also speak with staff from the following services by videoconference:
Service Point staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about Karori Connect, or you can contact us through Ask a Librarian.