Core hours - 8am-5pm weekdays
- Full services, specialist referral
Evening/weekend/holiday hours (staffed) - 5pm-8pm weekdays, 10am-3pm weekends/holidays
- Service points staffed and phones answered
- What we do: borrower queries, finding information and resources, basic IT queries (e.g. printing/access)
- No email response or specialist referral outside of core hours
Service points closed - 8pm-midnight weekdays, 3pm-10pm weekends/holidays
- Access to spaces - open collections, study spaces, computers
- Security presence only - no Library staff on duty
The centralised Library phone (+64 4 463 6186) is answered during Kelburn opening hours. Campus and team phones may go to voice mail at busy periods or outside core operating hours.
General enquiries received via the website or email are responded to within one working day during core weekday hours (8:30am - 5:00pm).
Outside core hours:
Service points are staffed at till 8pm evenings and 3pm weekends/holidays and phones are answered during these hours. There is no email response or specialist referral outside of core weekday hours.
Requests for Material (Intersite, Interloan, Storage, Distance):
Requests and queries are responded to within one working day (during core weekday hours).